Join our team
If you're looking for a fresh start and are experienced in working on digital projects, we want to hear from you! Ideally we look for people who have commercial experience on digital projects in the following fields:
- PHP development
- HTML/CSS and responsive front-end code
- Visual design
- Content strategy
- Digital marketing
- Video and audio production
- Project management
We're a close team and you can learn more about us by exploring our values.
Benefits of joining our team
We provide a relaxed working environment.
- Opportunities to attend regular Meet Ups, Conferences and Events
- A variety of discounts and offers from the nice people at Perkbox
- Professional development opportunities to expand your skills
Digital Project Coordinator / Studio Manager
A Digital is looking for an experienced project coordinator to support the day-to-day operations of our agency, contributing to our growth and that of our clients. Your primary role will be to oversee digital projects and campaigns, making sure tasks are delegated to the right person on our team and clients are kept up to date with progress. You’ll also need to listen and interpret their requirements and be able to make recommendations to improve their digital performance.
Although we’re working remotely at the moment, we would like this person to join us in our Kendal studio.
- Keep our digital projects on time and budget by planning, delegating and assigning tasks in a friendly way with our internal project management tools
- Nurture our relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Explore, research and present solutions, either prompted by clients or based on your own experience and recommendations
- Build project quotes and define scope
- Assist client with content population and general marketing tasks as required
- Work with us to streamline and systemise our internal processes
- Assistance with other administrative tasks and client management
- Support our own marketing with content and social media management
We’re looking for a team player who is highly organised and has had experience working with websites or campaigns, ideally having commissioned or played a key part in a large website project. You might have been in a marketing team or operational role - even better if you’ve had agency experience. You should be comfortable with using digital tools (some of those we use are listed below) and wouldn’t be afraid to appear on video and audio recordings.
We’re a small team, so you’ll need to be the right cultural fit for us. Communication and interpersonal skills will be vital for this role and you should be happy leading and managing others, solving problems and being resourceful to support our team.
Every day is a new learning opportunity in digital, so you’ll also want to develop personally and professionally, and opportunities to support this will be provided.
Our primary tools: Google Docs, Xero, Zoom, Teamwork, Slack, Campaign Monitor - all on a Mac.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday, rising to 30 days after your first year with us
- A variety of benefits from Perkbox
- Flexible working options (although this is a studio based role)
How to Apply
If this sounds like a good next step and you’re happy to muck in to help shape our growing company, then we want to hear from you. Before you get in touch though, please consider:
- This will be a studio-based role. We’re not entirely opposed to offering this as a remote position, but we would still expect you to join us in the studio for most of the working week.
- Your experience with other digital projects will be essential to being the right fit for this role.
- You should have project management experience and worked effectively as part of a team.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of your recent work experience on digital projects and the tools you’re familiar with
- A link to your own website or portfolio
- Confirmation that you’d be willing to join us in our Kendal based studio
- Details about yourself; the things you get up to outside of work and what makes you tick
We’ll be making a shortlist of applicants and expect to run interviews remotely using Zoom.