Senior Digital Marketing Executive Vacancy
About The Role
The role is expected to bounce between planning and implementation, so experience of using tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, Merchant Centre, Tag Manager and Data Studio, along with popular CRM and email marketing apps is essential. We’ll also expect you to have excellent technical knowledge and have worked on website projects, with an understanding of UX, CRO, SEO and marketing automation.
The role is ideal for someone who is ambitious about helping clients achieve their marketing and business goals, whilst making a big impact and having scope to grow within the agency.
We’ll expect you to have
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels including paid search and social, SEO, email and content marketing (although note we don’t offer social media management as a service)
- A data driven, analytical approach
- Managing digital advertising campaigns across Google, Facebook and LinkedIn using each platforms ad manager
- Growing organic website traffic through technical and content led SEO strategies using tools like Screaming Frog to guide your approach
- Ability to explain complex data sets in a way that relates to business goals and performance
- Experience working with email marketing platforms to create standalone campaigns and automated journeys for B2B and B2C clients
- Ability to work collaboratively, accurately capturing requirements and briefing your colleagues
We realise some people may have strengths in either PPC or SEO rather than both. We invite applications with skills in either or both disciplines.
Knowledge of the following would be a bonus, but not essential. We recongise some of these skills could easily be roles in their own right, and we’re realistic that having knowledge of Canva or Adobe CS doesn’t make you a graphic designer or film maker.
- Creating and managing content for websites including banner graphics, copy and product merchandising
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or graphics platforms such as Canva
- An understanding of the processes involved with video and podcast production and the opportunities they add to the marketing mix
- Support our own marketing efforts and attendance at events and exhibitions
- Ability to educate and host workshops/webinars either online or in person
You’ll be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices, particularly in relation to branding, SEO, online advertising and content marketing trends.
This will be a client facing role with plenty of interaction with your colleagues. You’ll be expected to pro-actively identify campaign opportunities and present them internally and demonstrate the value and likely impact on our client’s businesses. You’ll also be expected to own a small number of client accounts and contribute to their growth.
You’ll be well supported in your role, given the opportunity to make it your own with quarterly objectives and benefit from ongoing training and development.
Applying for the Role
If you’re interested in this role, then please send a CV and covering letter along with anything else (portfolio, website, video etc.) that you feel will help your application stand out. We’ll invite short-listed applicants for an informal chat to get a sense of your past experience, interests and strengths. We’ll expect to see examples of previous projects and your role in the results, along with what you learned from the experience, so please include any links with your application.
Location and Basis
This is a full time role with an immediate start, ideally based in our Kendal studio however hybrid and full-time remote working around core office hours/days is optional.
The anticipated salary for this role is between £30 - £35k dependent on experience, however we welcome applications that might fall outside of this range.
We’re an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from anyone eligible to work in the UK to create a diverse workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to all.
Details and Applications
You can download the job spec here as a PDF which includes details of how to apply, along with a list of benefits.Download the full job description