Digital Content Executive Job Vacancy
Are you a creative thinker who loves to come up with campaign ideas that can run across different media? Are you a natural storyteller who can write engaging and persuasive copy?
Award winning agency A Digital are looking for a content executive to fill a new role that will initially be both in-house and client-facing. We’re looking for someone with a proven flair for writing and a passion for sharing engaging stories across a variety of media. The role will help to shape our brand and play a valuable part in lead generation for both the agency and our clients.
About the Role
The position will include the usual copywriting for blog posts, email campaigns and social media, but this isn’t just about creating lots of content. We’ll be looking to you to create carefully planned and well researched content assets across a variety of media that can form the backbone of lead generation campaigns.
You should have a couple of years experience in a content role, and you’ll score bonus points if you’ve worked in an agency environment before. An eye for detail in proofreading and content design is essential for this position, as is clear and concise communication skills.
- The ability to create empathetic, user-centred content based on audience pains and gains
- Making complex language and processes easy to understand
- Storyboarding and scripting podcasts and short videos
- Using analytics, feedback, and/or research to improve content
- A working knowledge of basic HTML
- An understanding of SEO best practice and how this can be incorporated into your work
- Experience with website content management systems and email campaign managers (eg. Mailchimp)
- The ability to stay up to date with content trends across different channels
Details and Applications
You can download the job spec here as a PDF which includes details of how to apply, along with a list of benefits.Download the full Content Executive Job Description