Build a great digital business with A Digital from Cumbria
A Digital provide bespoke web design, custom development and tailored marketing solutions for companies in Cumbria and beyond who require more than a quick off-the-shelf presence.
Based in Kendal, we've been very much part of the business community here in Cumbria for well over 10 years and are lucky enough to have long-standing partnerships with many of the region's leading organisations.
We know having the right agency by your side is crucial to positive success, which is why we offer expertise to take your marketing efforts to the next level as well as being a valuable asset to your team.
What we do
- Data analysis and benchmarking
- Website discovery workshops
- Customer journey mapping
- Website content planning
- Marketing campaign planning
- Goal setting and performance targets
- Tools and channels analysis
- Measurable action plan
- Lead generation websites
- eCommerce websites
- Responsive mobile websites
- User experience (UX) design
- Progressive web apps (PWAs)
- Custom development
- Software integrations
- Booking systems
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Social media management
- Email marketing and automation
- Content marketing
- Landing page creation
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Data analysis and reporting
Some of our clients in Cumbria
Leisure and tourism
Online ticket website for the Lake District's #1 visitor attraction with custom built cruise timetable and eCommerce functionality.
Creative web design for renowned Lake District cinema, food and music venue with integrated event listings and eCommerce.
eCommerce and retail
eCommerce website design and development and winner of best food and drink website at the Northern eCommerce Awards.
Branded website for KTM dealership in Kendal with eCommerce shop selling motorcycle parts and clothing.
Corporate and service
Corporate website for prolific Cumbria paper and packaging manufacturer to showcase each area of the business.
Engagement driven website design for leading Cumbria law firm with custom developed interactive online calculator tools.
Serious about Cumbria partnerships
We're proud to enjoy long-standing relationships with businesses across Cumbria and the Lake District, many who recommend us to others year after year. Right from the get go, we want to get to know your business inside out, becoming a trusted partner so we understand the goals you need to achieve.
We act as an extension of your team, working on your website or marketing campaigns, providing pro-active suggestions, guidance on everything from software, platforms and data analysis so you can provide an outstanding customer experience.
Partner with A Digital and build a great digital business.
Our clients come from...
Kendal, Windermere, Ambleside, Keswick, Workington, Carlisle, Penrith, Kirkby Stephen, Ulverston, Barrow-in-Furness
FREE marketing report
Do you want to turn your online presence into a powerful marketing machine for your business?
To make it all happen, you must understand where you are now. You need to benchmark your current performance before you can identify the gaps between where you are and where you want to be.
Complete our digital capability scorecard and get a FREE personalised report to help you get started.Get my free report
Why choose A Digital?
- Many trusting and long-lasting relationships with Cumbrian businesses
- 100% transparent approach - there's no secrets, in fact the more we share together the better
- Always on hand to support you with new ideas, guidance and recommendations
- We immerse ourselves in your business, your brand, products and services
- Work well collaboratively with in-house marketing teams and other external agencies
- Friendly and approachable - the kettle's always on... virtually or at our Kendal studio
Don't take our word for it
Always nice to know we make a difference.
A Digital have been instrumental in helping Out of Eden develop our digital marketing strategy over the past 4 years
Let's talk about your next project
We'd love to hear about your website and marketing goals for the year ahead.